Saturday, March 7, 2009

University life

Hmmm.. Its really quite a long time dind’t update my blog d..Reason= lazy+busy+ no idea wat to write+ louzy connection

Well, its already 5 weeks pass since the new semester started… Not much things happen also la actually…

1st.. well, as i have mention b4.. this semester is a busy semester for me as im taking 7 subjects… quite heavy actually. 1st 3 weeks busy forming groups for my assignment… lucky all subjects got groups…

But bad things is become a group leader for 3 or 4 assignment group (not in willing condition XD)..

2nd… 1st time of my life go to a concert.. a mini concert by lian wen yin (梁文音)… For ur information.. actually i dislike go to a concert becouse i feel that it is not comfortable as we have to squize each other just to see a “star”..

somemore it is hot and sweety and the main problem is… wee hardly can see the stage if we stand to far behind… this is the few reason i dislike to go for a concert lo.. haha

Actually, i not planning to go for this mini concert at 1st.. because i not thinking to go at all.. hehe :p. However… my housemate bought it for me without asking..Feel paiseh to reject also..somemore never go to any concert b4.. So, try to go to experiance the atmosphere of a conecert…

Liang Wen Yin

3rd… I have my 1st meeting on international trade and policy subject (lec: Halim again.. sien)… This subjects is really troubling me becouse have to organize a seminar.. At 1st we only have 10 members in a group… all chinese and the nice thing is no need to communicate in english (eng=limited bhd for all)..

However, that sohai terrorist halim put one indian and malay into my group.. force me to speach eng niah.. after that.. joining of tsue wen in my group.. total 13 ppl… Well, no choice lo.. have to conduct the meeting in eng… but it also a chance for me to improve my eng also la… eng not good cannot blame other ppl also ma… haha…

4rd…. presentation.. our group have a presentation for above subject on 5 of march.. B4 the presentation day.. we are having problem in finding the infomation.. cos sohai lec cincai take a news report and call us to present on it.. lol..

2 days b4 the presentation… we come out with acting for our presentation (lec want creative ma)… We use tv news reporting method to present our material but is in video… Well, another 1st time again.. 1st time become director of the acting and 1st time editing the vedio with window media maker.. Well, all i have to say is really tiring… “zi gei lor lei suai”..

Then, some small technical problem face by me… on wed night.. we finish our drama acting and editing the vedio till very late.. i even no time to have my dinner at all or can be said i dind’t take any meal at all whole day.. Went back home already 10 something… Omg.. something happen… my friend take my gate key and forget to return to me, housemate not in also >.<


my groupmates

5th… after our turn to present on thursday… well.. quite smooth and nth happen.. receive many crapping sound and loughter also… Halim also got laugh (good implation… cos few groups b4 our turn never see him laugh.. good sign)

However, after our presentation.. we realise that we only manage to get 1 marks out of 10.. WTF.. 1 mark better dont give la.. waste my time… Then we all ask him hows on our presentation.. he said totally is good.. but the info in our presentation is not related to Trade and policy.. so lost mark…

Waliu… that time i nearlly want to scold out.. 1st, dind mention early.. 2nd go find him he not at room at all… WTH…waste my time to prepare for all the things and make me sleepless niah…Diao… really like a terrorist or pirate..From wat i heard, untill now the highest mark is only 3.5 0r 4.5 out of 10..diu…he better dont gv the mark la… Fuck

Well, thats all for the stories of my university life for pass few weeks lo… Hope every thing can go better and better…

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Saw this 2 pic during the class... nice!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin