Sunday, May 10, 2009

Damd

Damd.. recently i become very famous becouse of some one.. some one who almost same name with me…

TAN Zi YANG.. The damd fucking sohai who is same name with me.. just the middle name is difference with me… ZI —> TZE

This person, same faculty with me.. same course with me.. make me as famous as him… WHY???????

This sohai.. after register the subject for every trimester but always dissapear in class and kena bar every same… this semester.. GENG… almost got 5 subjectx got his name.. Wow.. u think very famous izzit??? or ur skin of ur face is very tebal???

Fuck la… if u want to xia suai or “diu lian” pls change ur name la… dont same name with me la… Dont want go to class dont register la…. waste ur parent money only…. SOHAI

Recently cos me “diu lian” with u also.. many ppl come to ask me i kena bar and bla bla bla… damd..

Want famous like this go far far la… dont let me know who are u la…if not see u one time hit u one time…


妈的!!! 要丢脸死远远啦!!! 不要读书就不要Register Course 啦!! 浪费父母钱。。去死啦!! 死废材 -------> TAN ZI YANG。。 废材中的废材



My dear friends.. my name is tan tze yang.. not tan zi yang.. dont be confuse and relate me with this “fai cai”. thank you!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha...funny leh
dont so gek lah

Vincent said...

haha. got funny dao !

~无名小扬~ said...

haha.. if i know who is that guy i sure k him...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin