Sunday, May 17, 2009

Final exam~

Aihzz.. final exam is coming ... 
Saw every friends is "pia mia" study..
Keep Saying not enought time~
...
...
...
ME??? 
...
...
...

What im doing recently???

Study?? got la.. but......


Time i use to watch drama.. read news and play facebook or frienster is more then study....


Wat is going on with me.. this sem is damd no mood to study at all, mayb the hot wheather affect my mood.. i also dono...or i think the exam is easy and too much confidences?


untill now... i just finish "read" 1 subject.. half for another subject.. all are just read through..

U ask me.. NAH.. i will say i forget

Haiz.. who can help me.. wat can force me to concentrate?? i really dono...

Well.. hope i can do all the exam question well...

Wish all my friends good luck and all the best......

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin